The Warsaw Institute Foundation pursues its goals and objectives in the following areas:
- strengthening the knowledge of Poland and CEE region by preparing and providing its partners with analyses and studies concerning economic policy, international relations, security policy,
- supporting international cooperation between Poland and United States,
- strengthening cooperation between societies of NGOs,
- supporting the development of democracy, the economy and entrepreneurship,
- energy security and military security,
- cultivating and promoting Poland’s national and state traditions and developing national, civic and cultural awareness.
PRESIDENT & CEO
Political scientist and economist with nearly 10 years of experience in economic journalism. He is an expert in the field of energy security, and in particular in the field of oil and natural gas.
A graduate of the Aviation faculty at the Department of Management and Command at National Defense University (Warsaw, Poland). Currently a student at Daniel Morgan Graduate School of National Security. Interested in National Security/Central&Eastern Europe-focused policy.
A graduate of the Rutgers University School of Business in New Brunswick, NJ where he received a degree in accounting and finance, with honors. He is currently a Audit Associate at EisnerAmper LLP. He previously worked at Morgan Stanley in New York. Bart has also interned for the President of the Republic of Poland and was a research analyst at the Polish Central Bank.
Warsaw Institute – Poland
Polish geopolitical think tank focusing on energy, security, economy and international affairs. It publishes analyses on Central and Eastern Europe and the post-Soviet area, and supports the Tri-Sea Initiative and transatlantic partnership. Publisher of the Warsaw Institute Review quarterly and the Russia Monitor mobile application. The Warsaw Institute is a non-profit, non-partisan and non-governmental organization.