The Warsaw Institute Foundation pursues its goals and objectives in the following areas:
- strengthening the knowledge of Poland and CEE region by preparing and providing its partners with analyses and studies concerning economic policy, international relations, security policy,
- supporting international cooperation between Poland and United States,
- strengthening cooperation between societies of NGOs,
- supporting the development of democracy, the economy and entrepreneurship,
- energy security and military security,
- cultivating and promoting Poland’s national and state traditions and developing national, civic and cultural awareness.